Yeaah! one more award to be placed to my mantlepiece. This May is turning out to be awarding 😃… This is my 4th award of the Month and my entire WordPress journey so far…
Without further ado… I would like to extend my heartiest Thanks to one of my lovely and talented fellow blogger who nominated me for this titleThank you so much❦ Dear You ❦ Please do follow her Thriller and criminal background evil posts😊😇. Please don’t mind I have copied some content from her’s award post😜
This award was created by Okoto Enigma.Thank you for creating this award, Okoto. Your insight in inventing an award not only inspires me to want to do the same, but it really helps make this community better by keeping us all linked and updated on each other’s blogs and happenings.
This part makes me nervous, How could one answer questions about oneself… I will try to give honest answers… Let’s see if you all can digest them😂
1. Name one thing that you do that always feels right, no matter what.
A. Yelling at top of my voice for no specific reason😛
2. Where do you draw the most inspiration for your blog?
A. I started this due to distress and rejection, but for now reading you all people inspires me to write. And as you may note there is no specific genre of my writings.
3. Who is your favourite anti-hero and why?
A. Obviously, The Joker (in the Dark Knight Rises). Being honest I googled who is actually an Anti-hero and top search was related to Movies so I named this. Maybe not expected by you
4. What is the inspiration behind the name of your blog?
A. Okay, I know many of my friends were reluctant to know the mystery behind this name, so I am actually telling you people, the real fact behind my blog name Mr.Lonely. While I was studying in 11th class I got a whole lot of new and fantastic friends, they with a lot of affection used to call me with this name, So just to honour or as a memento of friendship I chose this name❤
5. And, finally, what is your favourite genre of music?
A. Well, there is no specific genre I listen to most of them, but to list I love to hear Indipop, pop, Sufi, oldies and ghazals(Jagjit Singh)…
All of them are truly splendid writers, I am honoured to be around them…
Here are my questions:
- You are foodie or diet concious?
- Something Mysterious about you
- Much awaited moment in your life
- For you, Glass is half filled or half empty?
- If by chance you are given a bazooka what will you do first with it?
Here are the rules:
- Post the award logo/image on your blog [see above].
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link as well.
- Nominate 10–20 deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.